Featured Articles | MJLegal

Australia migration changes post budget announcement for 2024/2025

Preparing for an employer sponsorship while on your 485 visa

“No Further Stay” conditions on your student visa

Australian student visa application process

186 visa - Temporary Transition Stream

Bridging Visas - All you need to know

Essential documents for Standard Business Sponsorship Application in Australia

Understanding Australia’s Genuine Student Test

Navigating skill assessment pathways through ACS

186 visa requirements - Direct entry stream

How to get your Australian student visa: A comprehensive guide

Understanding the 191 Visa: Skilled Regional

Learn about Labour Market Testing for the 482 visa

Doing an Early Childhood Course to be eligible for PR

Unlocking Opportunities in Australia with the 407 Training Visa

Understanding the 2024 changes to Australia’s Student visa program

Understanding Parent Sponsorship in Australia: A Guide to Visa Options and Obligations

What are the 407 training visa requirements?

What are the Temporary Graduate - 485 visa requirements?

How do I apply for the Temporary Graduate Visa (SC 485)?

Understanding the Australian skilled occupation list

Australian new migration changes for 2024

Changes in Partner Visa from November 2023

Partner visa sponsor requirements

What are the skilled migration visas?

How do you split property in a de facto relationship?

Fear No More: Your Ultimate Guide to Australian Student Visa Extensions and Post-Study Work Visas

What are the disadvantages of a parenting plan?

Student Enrolment Document Checklist: Ultimate Guide for 2023

Emotional well-being during divorce: Safeguard your mental health

Moving with children after divorce: Relocation and Parental responsibility

Got an Intervention order against you? Don't make these mistakes

What are my rights in a de facto relationship?

Top 5 misconceptions about Family Lawyers

Finding the Best Student Accommodation in Melbourne: A Comprehensive Guide

A Complete Guide to Parenting Plans

What is the difference between a parenting order and a parenting plan?

Types of assets you can protect with a BFA

Is Binding Financial Agreement worth it?

Binding Financial Agreement: A Complete Guide

It's not just physical assault. There are many types of domestic violence

Six essential documents for your subclass 485 Temporary Graduate Visa application

How to apply for an Intervention Order in Australia?

What happens if you breach an Intervention Order?

Can I bring my family to Australia while on a Student Visa?

Common mistakes to avoid when making a student visa application

Choosing a course for permanent migration. Complete guide!

Here's why you need an Immigration lawyer

Navigating De Facto Partner Visa Applications During a Divorce Procedure

Does an intervention order show up on a police check?

How should I respond to an intervention order?

What are the types of intervention orders?

A complete guide to intervention orders

Top 5 tips to choosing a good family lawyer in Melbourne!

10 ways to prove your relationship for an Australian Partner visa

Common mistakes to avoid when making your partner visa

Australian Partner Visa Requirements

What is an Australian Partner Visa? The Insider's guide to securing an Australian partner visa!

What happens if a consent order is breached?

Cost of consent orders in Australia

What is a consent order? Everything you need to know!

How long does it take to apply for divorce in Australia?

What is the process of making a divorce application?

How to apply for divorce in Australia?

How to calculate PR points for Australia

Getting Permanent Residency (PR) in Australia

Treatment for superannuation after divorce

What is Property Settlement and how does it apply in Victoria?

From Temporary Graduate to Permanent Resident (SC 485 Visa to PR)

Filing Your Divorce in Australia: A Complete Guide

Child Support in Australia: Everything you need to know

Complete guide to Australian Skilled Migration

Spousal Maintenance in Australia: What you need to know